Sunday, January 6, 2019

Angie on the cover of Vogue Germany

Out in the stand next Tuesday, Angelique's return to the top has been so impressive that she is now back in front of the Camera.  From the lesson learne, I am sure she is better equiped to be able to separate what is happening on and off the court.

In this interview, Angis says she is happy to have won Wimbledon at this point in her life and not when she was 20. "I am very happy that I have won Wimbledon now and not already at 20. After all the ups and downs I can appreciate the victory much more.

The next goals are still the Grand Slams: The tournaments I want to play my best tennis for. " Talking about life outside tennis, Kerber says, "The topic is currently very present in my circle of friends, I have the impression that everyone around me is marrying, building houses and having children, but I will not let that bother me - this is not a competition like in sports."

The photo photo shooting happened in Milan and done by famous Giampaolo Sgura. Angie had slept only a few hours but still looks fabulous. You can find the essential of the interview on Vogue website here.





And I am guessing, if we want to no more, we wil have to buy the mag, I try to ask it from some German contact i have on Twitter to share this with me in due time.

There is also a video that Angie did in which she talks about how stubborn she was as a child, and that hadn't change much.  She also talks about how nervous she is before a match and how impressive it is to stand in front of so many people.  She listens to some music, one of his favorite is Ed Sheeran.  It is not always easy and losing is difficult and how important it is to learn from it. She talked how esssential for her it is to be and stay Anthentic because at the end of the day, you are still the same person and how important it is to have fun to do what we do.




No comments:

Post a Comment